What are cookies
Cookies are files that Quanterall Academy website uses to save information on your computer, or mobile device, that you visited our platform. Thanks to these small files, the Quanterall Academy website recognises, identifies and authorises you as its user. The main purpose of the cookies used by us is to improve the functionality of the site so that it is convenient to use by you.
What cookies we use and for what purpose
- Functional cookies – aim to ensure the correct operation of the Quanterall Academy website and the preservation of visitor information. Through them you should not constantly enter your information on the website of Quanterall Academy.
- Analysis cookies – collect data from where visitors to Quanterall Academy’s website come from, which pages are most visited, if all pages work. These cookies are used to monitor the presentation of our website. They do not contain user-identifiable information, the data is anonymous and is used only to improve the performance of your site.
- Marketing cookies – collect data on the behavior of users with respect to individual websites, aiming to achieve personal advertising positioning against the user based on marketing cookies and displaying advertisements that are attractive to the user.
- Analytical cookies – Used for website optimisation and user experience. Through them, we get information about the consumption of our website. We're requesting permission to collect this kind of cookies.
For optimal operation of the Quanterall Academy website, we also use third-party cookies, and Quanterall Academy is not responsible for how the latter collect, process and store information. Such cookies are session cookies of Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels. Usually Session cookie is deleted after your browser closes.
Quanterall Academy works with Google Analytics, therefore it is possible to use the following cookies used by Google Analytics.js:
- _ga – Used to distinguish users;
- _gid – Used to distinguish users;
- _gat – Used to limit the request for authorisation by the user;
- AMP_TOKEN – Contains an indication that is used to retrieve a customer identification number for the AMP Client ID service and
– contains user information (the campaign), they are all part of Google’s analytics.js library;
The provider of cookies is Google Inc./ Google Analytics;
When using Google cookies, Quanterall Academy does not modify, upgrade and/or perform no intrusion processes with Google cookies in any way.
The duration of each cookie’s storage is determined by the Google Provider and is as follows:
- for _ga cookies – up to 2 years
- for _gid cookies – up to 24 hours
- for _gat cookies – up to 1 minute
- for AMP_TOKEN cookies – from 30 sec. to 1
- for cookies type _gac_ – up to 90 days
Full specification for Google Analytics cookies: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
Please note that cookies used by Quanterall Academy are not intended to establish your identity and do not store your personal data. The cookies specified by us are used only for purposes specified in this Policy.